Organic Electronics Design and Optimization Engineer
We are expanding our team, introducing new value adding partners in the field of organic and large area electronics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or Physics
- Nanotechnology/Organic Electronics related postgraduate degree or 2+ years of experience
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams, confidence in administrating multiprotocol processes in clean-room environment.
- Understanding of OLED materials and devices.
- Willingness to travel abroad for training purposes.
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with an innovation focused/hard-working team. Flexible working-hours schedule / no strict requirements for physical presence in company’s HQ.
Let us hear from you at: email@example.com